You are invited to submit a photograph (maximum of 3) taken at previous Scottish Ploughing Championships for selection for the 2021 Scottish Ploughing Championships Calendar. Please read the Rules of Competition prior to submission.
Photographs must be submitted by e-mail no later than 30th September 2020. Rules of competition listed below (also on the website at scotplough.co.uk).
All photographs submitted will be displayed on our Facebook page for voting during October.
The winning photographers will have their photograph/s included in the 2021 Scottish Ploughing Championships calendar. People who submit photograph/s featured in the 2021 Scottish Ploughing Championships calendar will receive a complimentary copy.
RULES of Competition
- Photographs must be your own work and a minimum of 3 MP file size.
- Each person may enter a maximum of three of their own photographs for this competition.
- Year and venue of Scottish Ploughing Championships must be included with each photograph submitted.
- Photographs featuring ploughers must include their name along with year and venue of Scottish Ploughing Championships.
- The calendar will feature the names of the photographers. Photographs may be edited for printing purposes.
- Files must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org along with requested information no later than 30th September 2020.
- Submission of photograph(s) confirms acceptance of the Rules of Competition.
- Any submissions which do not comply with the Rules will be excluded from the competition.
CLOSING DATE FOR ENTRIES: 30th September 2020.
We reserve the right to exclude any photograph deemed inappropriate or unsuitable.
This promotion is being run by Ploughing Championships (Scotland) Limited.