South West Fundraiser
- Sunday 19th September – Monktonhill Farm, Prestwick, KA9 1UL by kind permission of Mr A Cuthbertson.
- Organiser: Alistair Brown
- Rosettes sponsored by John H McNae Ltd, Mayfield, Yett, Tarbolton, KA5 5NX
- Closing date for entries: Wednesday 15th September 2021
Borders Regional Fundraiser
- Saturday 2nd October 2021 – Luffness Mains, Aberlady, Longniddry, EH32 0PZ by kind permission of John M Stevenson Ltd.
- Organiser: John Tait
- Rosettes and hire of Portaloos sponsored by Harry Ferguson Traveline.
- Closing date for entries: Wednesday 22nd September
Fife Regional Fundraiser
- Saturday 23rd October 2021 – Pitlochie Farm, Gateside, Cupar. KY14 7SQ by kind permission of James Orr.
- Organiser: Willie Grieve
- Closing date for entries: Monday 11th October
Central Scotland Fundraiser
- Saturday 6th November 2021 – Househill Farm, Larbert, FK5 4RZ by kind permission of John Pollock & Sons.
- Organiser: John Walker
- rosettes sponsored by MAM Contracting Ltd, Templemill Farm, Crieff.
- Closing date for entries: Tuesday 2nd November
- PLEASE BE AWARE that all entries should be made online. If you are unable to pay by credit card, debit card or PayPal please contact Jane on 07717 758 638.
- The QR code is automatically issued by the Entries website and is not required to enter the ploughing match on the day.
- confirmation of entry will be sent via e-mail from: firstname.lastname@example.org
- confirmation of payment will be sent via e-mail from: email@example.com
- Please check your spam folder for entry confirmation before contacting Jane. Thank you.
Details of classes running at each event available via online entries website (link above) along with closing dates, etc.
Rules as per Scottish Ploughing Championship rules.
Entry Fee: £15 for SPC members, £20 for non-members (apart from Central Scotland).
A Catering Unit will be selling refreshments during the day at each match.
Plot numbers and any additional information will be sent out via e-mail 48 hours prior to match.
RULES: SPC Rules for Fundraisers
If you are unable to pay by credit card, debit card or PayPal, please contact Jane for a printed booking form on 07717 758 638.
Please remember that entry numbers are limited.
Online entries will assist in saving postage and stationery costs. In addition you will receive instant confirmation of entry and payment via automated e-mails.
It also ensures compliance with Covid guidelines by minimising contact handling of forms and payment.
Thank you for your understanding.